A Community for Postdocs
Serving the 100+ postdocs at GSU
We are a postdoc-led volunteer organization established in 2021 with the mission of enhancing the postdoctoral experience by facilitating social and career connections and increasing visibility within the university.
- Fostering social camaraderie among all postdocs
- Making postdoctoral contributions visible on campus
- Promoting career development opportunities
- Encouraging dialogue and disseminating information relative to postdocs
- Advocating for postdoctoral issues and concerns with the Office of Postdoctoral Affrairs
Joining is free and easy so get involved and add your voice! Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be added to our email list. Meetings occur on the first Wednesday of every month from 3-4 pm in Petit Science Center, room 124.
If you’re an incoming postdoc, consider submitting a request to join our Buddy Program!